Latest News Ticker Scrollong Text Here.....


As an established agency, Brown and Mills Kidz work hard to maintain a good relationship with local councils and schools around the country. We are on hand for all of your licensing needs – both domestic and international.

Within the industry, safeguarding children has to be at the heart of each and every production and you need not look further for help with this.

Our strong relationships mean that we are able to obtain licenses for young performers, allowing them to further their careers and gain a superb range of credits early on in their paths.

We have an in-house specialist to deal with the vast majority of our licensing, though our other agents can also turn their hand to it – meaning whatever your needs, we can help with them.

From the moment you enquire with your project, we can tell you how long it will take to licence each individual actor and we can then set about gathering all the details to ensure as smooth a process as possible.

Performance licence requirements cover all children from birth to the end of compulsory school age. The production company is responsible for completing and submitting a licence application and Brown and Mills are on hand to ensure ease and efficient turn around, safe guarding all performers and adhering to up to date regulations.

Licenses are required for:

– Theatre & Pantomime
– TV & Film
– Commercials (TV, Online, Social Media)
– Band/Choir/Dance shows
– Modelling (broadcast and non-broadcast)
– Amateur drama productions
– Broadcast dance/singing competitions

Performance licensing is regulated under the Children & Young Persons Act 1933/63 and the Children (Performances and Activities) (England) Regulations 2014.

Children in performances require nominated, duly-licensed chaperones or their parents before a licence can be granted.

Contact us today to see what we can do for you.

Phone: 02031891441